A powerful screen capture tool
Postimage is a very easy to use application that was especially designed to provide you with a means of taking snapshots of your entire desktop or of a portion of it.
You can manually set the area size and after the capture is made, the image can be saved or shared online directly. Postimage can also send to the system clipboard the URL of a shared screenshot, so you can save it easily.
Please note, application is under active development. If you have any suggestions or bug-reports, please use your contact form to leave us a message.
Download (for Windows):
setup.zip (portable edition)
- • Quick images sharing.
- • Multiple image upload at once.
- • Upload images via the right click context menu.
- • The fastest way to do a customizable screenshot.
- • Global hotkeys to activate screen capturing instantly.
- • And many more...
1) In "Windows Explorer" select a file or group of files/directories you want to publish, click the right mouse button, select "Send to -> Postimage".
2) By pressing Print Screen, you can choose a specific area of your desktop.
3) You can also access Postimage from the taskbar.
4) Editing tools include annotating (rectangles, circles, texts, arrowed lines, highlights), cropping, watermarking, shadow effect and many more.
5) Uploads images to Postimage.org and returns the direct image URLs.
1.0.1 (July 21, 2013)
1.0.0 (June 10, 2013)
- • Output settings from tray menu
- • Thumbnails in history
- • Added blur effect
- • Fixed a few minor bugs
0.9.3 (May 24, 2013)
- • Portable edition
- • New tray menu item "Capture window from list"
- • New tray menu item "Open image from clipboard"
- • New tray menu item "Open image from web"
- • Magnify around mouse in Region mode
- • Custom hotkeys
0.9.2 (May 16, 2013)
- • Added an option to upload into your account
- • Added proxy configuration
- • Added hotkey option
- • Multiple bug fixes
0.9.1 (April 21, 2013)
- • Miscellaneous bug fixes
0.9.0 BETA (March 28, 2013)